A GATHERING FOR APRIL FOOLS AND EASTER BUNNIES
The 2021 general-knowledge, charity quiz will take place on Saturday, 10th April – with a seven o’clock start.
All proceeds will go to UNICEF – and with the world still in the grip of a pandemic, that organisation’s ability to respond very quickly to emergencies has never been more valuable.
- Teams should have a maximum of eight people.
- The entry fee is $5.00 per person.
- The questions are being set by Gerald and Heather. They will also be hosting the evening – with a mixture of charm and ruthlessness! (Although bribes involving Easter Eggs will not necessarily be rejected).
- There will NOT be a Bridge round!
- Bring your own snacks and refreshments, but not your “live” smart-phones.
- The dress-theme for the evening is “FOOLS and/or EASTER”. (What else?)
- Please sign up in the “red book” – just the name of the team or the captain will do. Alternatively, let Gerald know by email if you are entering a team.